Internship Program in Clinical Research 2019
- It’s a 6 months intensive Trainee program in a healthcare research organization
- Trained into one of the clinical research position after initial one month’s common learning programs.
- You could be trained as a Clinical Trial Administrator, Clinical Research Associate or a Project Specialist kind of positions or you may be groomed in to Drug Safety Associate or Clinical Data Associate/Manager.
- You will undergo training on company SOPs/WIs and will be exposed to work on live and/or simulation clinical trial projects.
- It includes on site monitoring visits, data entry in eCRF, site trip report writing, Ethics committee submission, uploading essential documents in Trial Master File, recording and reporting of AEs and SAEs to DCGI, developing study protocols, ICF, CRFs, study plans etc.
- In addition to technical skills, a lot emphasis will be put in soft skills trainings.
- A project report submission at the end of program assessment are pre-requisite for award of certification.
Selection – Based on group discussion & Interview