A patient support program is an organized system where a marketing authorization holder received and collects information relating to the use of its medicinal products. It includes survey of patient and healthcare providers, post-authorization patient support and disease management programs, information gathering on patient compliance, compensation/re-imbursement/patient access programs etc.
Most of the patient support programs fall into three broad categories –
- Compliance/Adherence Management – to support patients to help them take their medication as prescribed
- Patient support and disease management programs- to help patient understand their conditions and provide advice on managing disease e.g. lifestyle (exercise or diet), disease education
- Patient assistance/patient access support programs – to provide a service of financial assistance or reimbursement support for patients
We specialize in medical re imbursement assistance to patient to bio-pharmaceutical company patient access programs.
Saliegral Global has on field staff to support the patient- specific case, work thru insurance/payer terms and requirements, coordinate and support medicine access, maintain patient medical history and records.
- Patient case review and consultation
- Drug reimbursement support
- Drug pharmacy coordination
- Insurance/payer coordination
- Coverage escalations